The most powerful inspirational quotes about success and hard work, life, and perseverance, which will fire you up and inspire you to succeed!
Thought you could use a little motivation these days (just like me), so I’ve put together this amazing list of some of the best inspirational quotes about life, success, and hard work.
I guarantee that these wise words will fire you up, inspire you to take action and succeed!
75 Inspirational Quotes About Success And Hard Work
- Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. – Ken Poirot
2. You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.
3. You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours. – Zig Ziglar
4. You get what you work for, not what you wish for.
5. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great – Rockefeller
6. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
7. Your will is the most accurate way to predict the future. – Elon Musk
8. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.
9. One day or day one. You decide.
10. Never let your fear decide your future.
11. Just because it’s taking time doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
12. In order to become the 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won’t.
13. Doubting yourself is normal. Letting it stop you is a choice. – Mel Robbins
14. Beginners are many, finishers are few. – Stephen Covey
15. Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. – Hellen Keller
16. If you’re too comfortable it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track. – Susan Fales-Hill
17. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.
18. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning – Robert Kiyosaki
19. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them – Michael Jordan
20. Begin anywhere. – John Cage
21. I never lose. Either I win or learn. – Nelson Mandela
22. Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
23. Allow yourself to be a beginner, no one starts off being excellent.
24. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.
25. Slow progress is better than no progress.
26. The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
27. If a thing is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach. – Marcus Aurelius
28. When you get tired learn to rest, not quit.
29. Keep going, your future self will be so proud.
30. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Wishing is not enough, we must do. – Goethe
31. Strive for progress, not perfection.
32. If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable. – Seneca
33. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
34. Your energy is currency, spend it wisely.
35. Done is better than perfect.
36. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
37. Mental toughness is when you can find fuel in an empty tank.
38. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
39. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
40. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm – Winston Churchill
41. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
42. I trust the next chapter because I know the author.
43. Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.
44. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t you’re right – Henry Ford
45. Stay dedicated, it’s not going to happen overnight.
46. The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing. – Seth Godin
47. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
48. Almost every successful person begins with 2 beliefs: the future can be better than the present and I have the power to make it so.
49. Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection. – Marc Twain
50. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
51. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.
52. You’ll either find a way or you’ll find an excuse
53. Life is hard for two reasons: because you are leaving your comfort zone or because you are staying in it.
54. Start before you’re ready. Don’t prepare, begin.
55. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit – Will Durant
56. Never go to sleep without a request to your subconscious. – Thomas Edison
57. Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
58. What we do every day matters more than what we do once in a while.
59. Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream
60. When you have a million-dollar vision, don’t surround yourself with one cent minds.
61. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
62. Your reality is a reflection of your strongest beliefs.
63. If you can count your money, work harder.
64. Your biggest commitment must always be to yourself.
65. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do – Oprah Winfrey
66. Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself. – J.K Rolling
67. What you do is what matters, not what you think, say, or plan. – Jason Fried
68. The man on the top of the mountain didn’t fall there. – Vince Lombardi
69. Everything you need is already inside.
70. The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you’re the pilot – Michael Altshuler
71. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
72. If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito – Anita Roddick
73. Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do – Steve Jobs
74. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary – Vidal Sassoon
75. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be captive of the environment in which you first find yourself – Mark Caine
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of the most inspirational quotes for success and hard work.
If you like it, I’m sure you’re also going to love this one: 21 Super Motivational Quotes To Inspire and Uplift You. Here you will find pinnable images which you can use for your digital or physical vision board.
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
Liked this post? Pin it for later: